Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alibis

you let everyone know how mean i am to you. that i look down on you as an errand boy or some such low menial person. even when i thought all that time it was a Private conversation between the two of us.

but you know what? we are having this problem and my sister and my mom DON"T EVEN KNOW. No One knows. why should i tell them? so i can feel i am right by their approbations? so they will support me in my righteous defense of my faults?

i don't need them to tell me what to do with my husband. i married you by my own choice and no one else can interfere.

i have friends, but even they don't know what's going on with us right now.

you are special to me. private because you are valuable.

yet you share yourself to another. and you let others know that you share yourself with another. and have the gall to tell me that i have NO RIGHT to interfere between you and her. she tells you what to do with me and i cannot do a thing about her. and so you put her above me.

you defend this right by pointing out all my wrongdoings that hurt your feelings and your pride, the callow way treat you by sending you sustenance then telling you how to budget it, leaving you with the kids then telling you how to raise them, complaining about this and that, about how you neglect the house and the children. what, did i think your position was easy? it's so difficult to do all that i've asked of you. so difficult in fact that you are able to find time to sing for 6 hours straight online for her. that's how hard i've made life for you.

so now you run to this woman... and it's all MY FAULT.

No comments: