Thursday, January 17, 2008

To the other woman



i am sorry if i am mean.

but put yourself in my shoes.

i don't hate you.
but i can never like you because the only love of my life has the stupidity to call a friend like you his other woman.

and the sweet intimate conversations you had remain burned in my head and weigh heavy in my heart.

would you like it of your boyfriend called another girl "baby" and dedicates songs to her?

then tells you to your face that they are just "friends?"


he is my husband, this guy you are flirting with. i married him because i trusted him. you may not be having sex with him, but i am not a man, i am a woman. and sharing his inner heart with you inflicts more pain that having caught you sharing his bed. (ours, actually, but that is an even worse train of thought)

because now he trusts you more than he trusts me.

this is not a break that is easily mended with crazyglue.

i hope he is happy with you. because he seems to have chosen you over me.

and i also hope that you are happy with him.

One of us ought to be happy ...


because i sure as hell am not!

No comments: